Photo Recreations


For our previous assignment we had to recreate photos by professional photographers. I did not recreate the photo exactly, I put my own twist into my photos.





The bottom photo is a recreation of the famous painting American Gothic. This was taken in a government building during the Great Depression; it is symbolization of the "American Dream", she is living the "American Dream".

The photo above is my recreation. It is the life of a student athlete between class and practice. I used the lines on the building and the railing to draw the eye into the two girls.












 On the right is a photo taken in the streets of New York City in 2000. The photographer loved capturing the relationship between pets and pet owners.









On the right is my recreation of the photo above. I wanted to capture her showing love and compassion with her cat. I used the door in the background to frame her and her cat.

Comments